Sunday 13 November 2016

Weapon Trial




This is my weapon trail piece which i have chose to create a gun, in this trail i have started of with a pencil and after finishing off the weapon i have started shading in most important aspect of this gun in my opinion. The shaded in parts of the gun makes this gun stand out as its darker then the rest of the gun. I have also added extra bits on the last piece as i though it would look more like a gun, in my opinion its better than the one on the left as it does not have parts that make the gun stand out.


A friend of mine suggested that i would change a thing in my drawing but i thought sticking to my original idea was better for my portfolio as it looks really good in what i'm thinking. he said that shading the gun more would have been more effective but i didn't think so.

1 comment:

  1. The detail of the scope and mag of your game weapon is very well done. I think that adding more colour could improve your concept designs but its an overall very well drawn.

    ReplyDelete