Thursday 12 January 2017

Game Weapon


In these game weapon pieces i have had some trouble as the charcoal broke while doing these so i had some issues while using the broken one but i got through it and shaded it in as much i though would look the best, the first piece is just an example to what i was going to be doing as for the project. For the final piece i made a change as i wanted to create something different then newish weapons so i decided to create old weapons Sword and 3 sided fist daggers.



As improvement for my work i could do some more swords and old weapons and create some of them as I'm thinking of my final piece and do some more lead up's with my weapons. I was recommended to try doing some weapons in the new era for example guns but as i have already created guns i thought doing something different would have been a better idea.


1 comment:

  1. I do like the change from the Grenades to the sword, the sword compliments your skills more and you have used a good technique of shading, however, The position of the sword on the page leaves little room for your creativity, try to draw it at ta different size or position next time.

    ReplyDelete