Tuesday 10 January 2017

Woodland Environment


My woodland environment was really hard to choose from as i had a blast creating each one of these and had a hard time creating the aspect of the road leading to something as the two last ones show, for these i have been using colouring pencils only so it was something new for me and i enjoyed this experience.

I spent the most time on these as i wanted them to be really good and show the full colours of the woodland, so these took me couple of hours to create. I think creating the first and final piece was the best time i had as the woodland and animals were fun to draw. i enjoyed doing the woodland dark environment.

1 comment:

  1. It's very interesting to see your development from picture to picture, And I like the use of colours within the pictures, the browns and greens compliment each other. However, your perspective is a bit off, Again, proper use of shading is needed for a better 3D look to your picture.

    ReplyDelete