Thursday 12 January 2017

Real life game asset P1



For my Real life asset i have created a pencil close-up that has been a challenge for me as i couldn't do it for a while and i had to redo a lot of times, the final one was the bed which i think came out to be better than i expected but just little bit to close to the edge of the art book.



In these real life assets i have done the shading and crosscutting because i thought i would look the best in these assets as i tried doing them just by shading but it did not look as i expected so i decided to do them the way i did as it was the best for the ones i have done, I've asked some of my friends and they said the same.


2 comments:

  1. I liked the different range of designs for your real life assets, the bed is a little too far to the side for one of your concepts. The detail of your designs are of a high standard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for letting me know what i could improve i have looked at this and i thought it would look better as it was so i will leave this as it is.

      Delete